Dangerous Goods (DGR)
Articles or substances which are capable of posing a risk to health, safety, property or the environment and which are shown in the list of dangerous goods in the Technical Instructions or which are classified according to those Instructions are called as Dangerous Goods.
Pegasus Airlines policy for the carriage of dangerous goods is based on the current IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
According to regulations of IATA (International Air Transport Association) Class 1, Class 2, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6.1, Class 6.2 (except UN3373 Biological substance Category B), Class 7, Class 8, Class 9 and Dangerous Goods in Limited Quantity (Except ID 8000) are not acceptable in our aircrafts.
Valuable Cargo (VAL)
Valuable cargo means a consignment which contains one or more of the following articles:
- Any article having a declared value of carriage of USD 1000.00 (or equivalent) or more, per gross kilogram; except in the United Kingdom GBP 450.00, or more per gross kilogram;
- Gold bullion (including refined and unrefined gold in ingot form), dore bullion, gold specie and gold in the form of grain, sheet, foil, powder, sponge, wire, rod, tube, circles, mouldings and castings, platinum, platinum metals (Palladium, iridium, ruthenium, osmium and rhodium) and platinum alloys in the form of grain, sponge, bar, ingot, sheet, rod, wire, gauze, tube and strip (but excluding those radioactive isotopes of the above metals and alloys which are subject to restricted articles labelling requirements);
- Legal banknotes, traveller's cheques, securities, shares, share coupons and stamps (excluding mint stamps from United Kingdom) and ready for use bank cards and/or credit cards;
- Diamonds, (including diamonds for industrial use), rubies, emeralds, sapphires, opals and real pearls (including cultured pearls);
- Jewellery consisting of diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, opals and real pearls (included cultured pearls);
- Jewellery and watches made of silver and/or gold and/or platinum;
- Articles made of gold and/or platinum, other than gold and/or platinum plated.
Live Animals (AVI)
Cat, dog, frog, leech, animals can be laoded to multi loadable containers. All spices that can be eaten regulated in TACT 2.3. This kind of live organizms are not carried by Pegasus Cargo.
Live Bees, Chick and Tropical Fish etc. are accepted to be loaded on our aircrafts upon request and pre-approval from Pegasus Cargo and/or WCS. WCS shall check the aircraft type (not allowed to carry live chicks with A320-A321), availability and payload limits before giving approval.)
Perishable Cargo (PER)
Cargo that can be perished with natural factors such as heat, moisture, weather and in a certain timeline
Human Ramains (HUM)
Human Remains are divided in two catagories.
The domestic HUMs; Pegasus Cargo carries HUM to all domestic destinations that operates to. For any furher information please contact OPSPGS@wcs-turkey.com and 0216 585 59 83
The International HUMs; For any information about international HUMs please click to contact our GSA in your country.